I have been such a slacker!! that stops now.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 4:35am
via iOS
I used to workout atleast four days a week but this past year I've been going through alot! divorce,college,life,etc.. I am done letting that drag me down! I noticed how bad I've gotten when I hit the gym on Saturday and couldn't walk for two days. I'm ready to find myself again.it's on! good luck everyone!
23 Apr
I know exactly what you mean I have fell off from where u was. Good luck and stay determined !!!!
23 Apr
Best of luck Brittany! You'll find your groove soon enough just be consistent :)
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 5:20am
via iOS
thanks!
23 Apr
No problem stay motivated and anything will be possible :)
Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 10:52pm
via Android

Great to have you back B! True champions get up after they fall down - you sound like a champ to me!  Sorry to hear about all the bad s*&t you've been through. We all have those low ebbs in life and in training. Welcome back again

23 Apr
it's all good! what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! and so does working out so I'm getting back to the grind! thank you!
Image_thumb
117 Posts
Apr 24, 2014 5:48am
via Android

Just keep at it make it part of your routine ... My friends got 5 kids and does 10min workouts anytime she gets it... She does squats to fill the dishwasher for goodness sake! Lol

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Apr 24, 2014 7:20am
via Android

You go girl

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51