How to lose 30 lbs in 4-6 weeks?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 9:39pm
via Android

Hey guys! I know people say it's not healthy, but it has been done plenty of times. I have authorities watching over me if I plan to go through with this, I just need you guys help to suggest me to any workouts, or workout routines. My goals are to lose 30 lbs in 4-6 weeks, lose a much pure fat as I can, gain muscle/tone my butt, tone my abs, and lose the fat in my back/slim my back. I currently weigh 161.2, and I'm trying to get down to 130 within time period above. (Weighing less would be better) I really don't want to gain muscle, but I know it's essential to do so, so if you know a way in which I could tone muscle, please tell me! I'm a girl, so I don't want to bulk up. Haha. I walk home from school 30 minutes everyday on weekdays, and along with that, I can workout for 2-3 hours. On weekends, I can workout for 3-5 hours. If you can design a program for me, that would be awesome! You might be wondering... If I know exactly what I want to accomplish, etc, why won't I make a workout program myself... truth is, I tried!!! Everytime, I just end up making useless workouts. I liked to be pushed... and having known that someone put their effort in to help me lose weight by designing me a program would motivate me to go further and make them proud. I just need helpppppp!!! Haha. If you need to know anything else about me, just reply. Thanks in advance.

24 Apr
Just do it!..do 10 minute workouts..wait 5 minutes and do another..
24 Apr
But build up slow..don't hurt yourself..you want to be in this for the long term if you want to real lasting results...slow and steady so your not posting the same message next spring..you're smart starting early this year..you're going to so be ahead of all the other girls you know..good luck!..this is a good app to use to do whatever you want
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 25, 2014 3:14pm
via iOS
Remember it takes 4 weeks for strangers to notice a difference, 8 weeks for your friends, and 12 weeks for you to see a difference
This is the most inspiring thing I've ever read
Hope I helped
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 26, 2014 11:05pm
via Android

I'm with ya sista. I'm like 160, 157. And my goal is to be 130. Just know your not alone. I suggest to drink a lot of water! Also, stay away from sweets. I heard that when you exercise for 20 minutes you are getting rid of the glucose that is in your body, not fat. So after 20minutes in a workout you are finally burning fat. I suggest to do a workout for 30-40 minutes a day for at least 5 or 6 times a week. Make Sunday's your relax day. Do cardio to get rid of the fat but also do some toning exercises like sqauts. Dont over work yourself. Also i highly suggest to stretch. Im a dancer and cheerleader and we stress on stretching. I remember doing a workout and my back just in pain. That was because i didn't stretch. Stretch before and after a workout. Any stretch will be fine. You dont have to do anything crazy like the splits. You also have to eat healthier. We need out fruits and veggies. We cant just workout and see results. We have to eat right too. And plz dont count calories. They dont do anything but make u feel bad. Just eat smaller portions. No seconds. And if your hungry have a snack. Like an apple or nuts. Dont starve yourself. If your hungry your hungry. Just eat something thats not sweets. Also love yourself! Don't get fit because you want to look like Ciara. Get fit to be healthier and change your life style. If u need a motivational partner im your gal. Just hmu. good luck!

26 Apr
I forgot to say, dont eat 3 hours before you sleep. If you go to sleep at 10pm dont eat anything after 7pm.Your body is going to have a hard time digesting the while you sleep because you aren't active.
27 Apr
Thanks Cece! Really helpful. I've did research the other day, and I made it my goal to drink a gal of water each day. And like I said in the post, I walk home a mile(30mins) each day after school, so I consider that my warmup.. Then I usually workout with this app for 1-2 hours, and cool down while watching the big bang theory (love that show (: ) Sundays are my rest day, and Saturdays I'm usually upstairs in my room all day, so I do a quiet workout(usually focusing on my abs)
27 Apr
Oh and I do a 30 min dynamic stretch on Sunday mornings or Saturday nights... And about the calory counting... I do count calories, but only the fat calories!
27 Apr
Your welcome. Ok good. Glad your counting fat calories and all the other stuff too:) keep us posting on your progress
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 12:12am
via Android

I had downloaded the full insanity program, but then 2 weeks later my baby sister damaged my laptop :(

27 Apr
I'm a beachbody coach I sell both if you can't get it replaced
27 Apr
I would rather have a different program like t25 or insanity asylum if you have them?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51