Best workout to get a thigh gap

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 3, 2014 2:29pm
via Android

Really want to get a gap like i used to have also im very insecure about my legs as thier nice from the knee down but a bit flabby at the top

04 May
Google thigh gap exercises there are a few things you can do routine wise to help it
05 May
09 May
Image_thumb
79 Posts
May 3, 2014 7:19pm
via Android

I'd say cardio and strength training

03 May
Image_thumb
41 Posts
May 8, 2014 10:17pm
via iOS
stfu i have been dealing with an eating disorder for almost two years!!! its literally hell and if you fall into one its very hard to get out! i am finally getting better
09 May
Rebekah, that is amazing you are getting better! I suffered with an eating disorder 6 years ago and it really is hell. I do think its something no one can truly understand til you have been thru it. God bless and all the best to you!! :)
Image_thumb
41 Posts
May 8, 2014 10:18pm
via iOS
it depends on your bone structure
my friend is 5'3 and 80 lbs she looks like a skeleton but still doesnt have a gap
Image_thumb
41 Posts
May 9, 2014 1:41am
via iOS
Really nice to know im not alone ;) and thank you
Image_thumb
202 Posts
May 9, 2014 10:19pm
via Android

What amazes me is why you'd want one, why you'd like to look like that picture, and who even said that that kind of look should be s desirable goal? Imho it looks undernourished and far from healthy or attractive.

11 May
Almost every females goal is that im tyna get my muscle back why would a guy want pure bone...
22 May
They wouldn't Monica, thats the point.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51