Advice/suggestions

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jun 5, 2014 11:56pm
via Android

Ok so i've plateaued at 225 any work out suggestions that can change that? I workout 5-6 days a week usually twice a day.

06 Jun
Take a week or two off. Still keeping with your cardio. You probably know about this strategy that body builders use. It'll shock your body with as much working out as you do. When you get back into it, you'll push harder and it might change that 225 plateau. Just a suggestion. Good luck :)
06 Jun
Thanks for the advice any workout suggestions?
07 Jun
I think I've nothing much to tell you dont know already still im gonna say :) try ankle/wrist weight bands foe workout whenever you may if u dont
07 Jun
Thanks rajat il try that.
07 Jun
Thanks also preston
Image_thumb
48 Posts
Jun 7, 2014 7:23pm
via Android

Remember to tie them properly to avoid injuries too... sometime one loose weight may injure or throw you off balance...all the best happy boxing...i started punching bags thanx to your worouts and im finding new ones to from ppl profiles :)

07 Jun
Thanks again rajat. That's good to hear man. Try my new workout muay thai bootcamp
07 Jun
08 Jun
Hey i did it today..nice workout thanx..hope u creat more with a bit more time lenght ...
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jun 8, 2014 6:07pm
via Android

Cool i will do that

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jun 8, 2014 6:35pm
via Android

Thanks jeraldine i will look him up

Image_thumb
107 Posts
Sep 14, 2014 12:18am
via Android

What's the sit up challenge your doing if you don't mind me asking?  These work outs are addicting.. Something I can embrace. I can't seem to get enough.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51