Lost fat, win mucle, keep your weight

3 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Jun 14, 2014 2:54pm
via Android

Do you know, how fo you lost fat, win muscle but keep your weight. Tell us about

15 Jun
Running is the best solution to lose weight and tone your body/muscles. To gain muscle strength i recommend push ups and pull ups to keep your weight around the same
4 Posts
Jun 16, 2014 1:40pm

I agree, the effects of running are effective to burn fat and lose weight, it's amazing how fast you see the results, but when you do not want to lose too much weight, you should be careful, we run but combine it with exercises toning.

16 Jun
How mny times do u run a week and for how long?
4 Posts
Jun 16, 2014 4:38pm

How often to run? and how long? depends on the physical condition of each one, I recommend starting with short challenges and gradually work up. You can try two days a week and start on 1 or 2 km, if your condition is better, you can star with 4 km, but it´s good start with two kilometers and two times a week, the idea is more quality and frequency. So your body adapts and you see the results, listen to your body. It is super important pre warming exercises and exercises you should do after running. It is a short stretching routine pre and post, but very helpful for the longevity of your body.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51