anybody else take a pre workout?

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 16, 2014 7:50pm
via iOS
i take a pre workout and it gives me so much energy to workout. I love it!
16 Jun
Sometimes it is much needed. Just be sure to take a break from it every so often. Especially if you use it consistently. Which one do you use?
16 Jun
muscle pharm I only use it a few times a month
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 16, 2014 11:12pm
via iOS
I take C4
18 Jun
Just for c4.. been talking out for about a week! !!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 16, 2014 11:57pm
via Android

Prodigy... till it gets banned at least. GL Finding it here recently.

Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Jun 17, 2014 6:57am
via Android

I don't know much about pre workouts - what do they contain? Simple+Complex carbs?

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 17, 2014 1:51pm
via iOS
mostly caffeine and arganine to get your blood flowing and give you energy. if you sit still after it kicks inyou will start to get all tingly and itchy. it helps give you a boost on days you aren't feeling up to working out. I'm sure some people take it more often than I do. it's alot of caffeine and I'm not a big girl so I don't use it excessively lol
18 Jun
Oh I see. I'm not sure I like the idea of high dose caffeine. Does it give you palpitations?
19 Jun
no lol but I dont like the idea if it much either. that's why I rarely use it. but when I do... I get shit done! haha
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jun 17, 2014 1:57pm
via Android

Only on my Cardio day or Walking Lunges day. I use No Fury and only half a scoop. I don't react well with high amounts of caffeine.

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Jun 18, 2014 12:09am
via iOS
where do you guys buy yours? and how much does it cost ? mines cheaper if I get it online
20 Jun
Body building.com has deals on C4 a lot!
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jun 18, 2014 2:14pm
via Android

I have tryed a few. Or i didnt notice anny difference or they gave me headaches and a kind of upset stomach. So i'v decided they are not for me!

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Jun 18, 2014 2:19pm
via Android

Pre workouts are a huge boost! I just took Hyde for the first time and felt pumped!! It also tastes like jolly ranchers

41665_807960444_1603_n_thumb
24 Posts
Jun 20, 2014 6:25am
via Android

Looking through the ingredients, you can probably make your own mix for less. Crap pile of stimulants, a mix of amino acids,  and varying combo of proteins, carbs, salts, and other nutrients depending on the target audience (weight loss, body building, endurance, whatever). Most of the extra stuff isn't necessary, can be found under more common names, or can be purchased elsewhere (as powder or pill) for less.

Save yourself a dime. I make 1 cup cold pressed coffee (caffeine), add 40g chocolate whey protein, half a frozen banana (fructose & potassium), half a cup 2% milk (lactose & fat), ice, and make a smoothy. During late spring early summer I add a little creatine. All the rest I find and take as tablets. It gives me precise control of what I put in my body. Try it before you say it's not the same.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 20, 2014 8:55am
via Android

I use the herbalife 24 Prepare, it gives an extra boost of energy to prolong your workout.

10 Sep
Have you had any success with the rest of the 24 line?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51