T25 2week...advice? TY.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 24, 2014 1:50am
via Android

So I've been doing T25 by Sean-T and today was my second day of my second week. I'm already seeing results and lost a pant size it's incredible. Although, I just finished my workout for the day, core cardio to be exact and I'm shaking like never before and I almost want to vomit. Does anybody know why? I mean I went a whole week without feeling like this not including soreness but why am I feeling like this on the second week? Thank you for your help and I hope I get some feed back from you lovely people!!! Whoahhhh!!! And keep it going ;)

25 Jun
The second week is designed to take everything you learned in week one and explode on it. The fact that you feel like that means it's working. You feel sick due to the amount of energy you're putting forth to accomplish your goals. Good job and keep up the amazing work.
25 Jun
Girl me and my husband have done T-25 and it was tough .we ar at healthy weight and we still think its tough.and people who say that its not tough maybe they ain't doing it right or not giving there all.the symptoms u r experiancing we also had them.who said that any work out was gonna be easy only the ones who don't focus right?
26 Jun
My track coach tells me that feeling my you're going to vomit is a good thing. That feeling means that you are pushing yourself really hard and that it was a good workout. Maybe you're pushing yourself harder this week? good luck!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 24, 2014 6:34am
via Android

No advice but wow. Keep it up gurl 2 weeks n already lost a pant size. YOUR DOIN EVERYTHING RIGHT(; im right behind u haha I hope. Congrats

24 Jun
And may I ask whats t25? Lol
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 24, 2014 6:47am
via Android

Yep! It's amazingĀ  thank you & you keep on going!!! Whoohoohoo .....it's probably just a glich of me or whatever T25 by SeanT is tougher than Insanity. Workout videos right at the comfort of your home. 5 days a week for only 25min www.beachbody.com

24 Jun
Actually I've done both and T25 is a lot easier than insanity. Also I know people who have done t25 that can't get past the second week in insanity :-)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 11:32am
via Android

Can anyone replicate insanity on here. Has anyone done it before. Heard loads about this shaun t insanity. Like to try it.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 25, 2014 3:16pm
via Android

Butt Masta Blasta
When i did this workout i los 26 ponds

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51