In search of a strong lower abs workout

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 27, 2014 5:19am
via Android

Hi all. I have been working on my core but not been able to trim down my lower abdomen region. I am a slim guy and the only little fat content which I have is stuck there. Help me out. And yea how abt a workout buddy too :)

27 Jun
For abdomen priority is eating healthy :/ not fatty content foods because thats the place where your body stores fat primarily. And well try doing flutter kicks, crunches, 6 inches and well this one idk the name but basically lay on your back and make your legs reach to the sky and your in a backwards l shape sorta then just reach for your toes :)
27 Jun
Thanks for the input.. Will try doing more of these exercises.
27 Jun
And also could try ab pulse ups, reverse crunches, bicycle crunches, in and outs, flutter kicks and planks hope i helped! :)
27 Jun
Thanks Lynn . much appreciated. Been doing the above sets.. Gotta get more into it I guess.
27 Jun
your welcome! :)
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 6:11am
via Android

Should also try more running that's what I'm doing I have the top two and the bottom ones but I need to lose more weight since my fat is covering it so Yup

27 Jun
Hey Kelvin.. Just to let u all know that I am a Runner and cover 35 to 40 miles every week
27 Jun
Wow thats a lot Rahul great job! :)
27 Jun
Shit really dude thats Amazing i run at least 1.5 miles daily and this week so far ive ran 20 miles i thought i ran alot! Im in processing to become a marine tho so i dont just run sadly as Amazing as it is ;o
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 7:36pm
via iOS
Bicycle crunches and reverse crunches work well.
Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jun 28, 2014 2:51am
via Android

Do mountain cilmbers, hanging dumbbell knee rasies, Leg tucks. Remember squeeze your muscles that's the trick.  An eat clean

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51