Can u over do it

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 1:38pm
via Android

What is a good amount of time to do a workout. And does it matter if u doing a longer workout like over an hour ? HElP

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 1:50pm
via Android

Yes you can to start with specially if your nutrition is not upto it...

It feels a little like flu or heat stroke for day or so, as you've drained your body...so make sure your eating right and build up to a routine!

I usually do atleast an hour every weekday morning in gym lifting weights.  I often push myself to do an hour cardio and finish with a 45min spin class so nearly 3 hours..
I then do fitness at home with jefit or now on this app and I do kickboxing evenings couple of times a week.

A year ago I was 34y weighing around 210kg and being carer did not even move much...now I'm hovering around 100kg not that I check much, muscle weights more than fat so scales mean nothing but I hate sitting still....the only thing stopping you is YOU

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 8:05pm
via Android

Thanks so much that's such a great achivement very inspiring I love working out just got to get the diet undercontole I am losing weight but I think im eating to little cause always feel sleepy.

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 8:44pm
via Android

For me its the hardest thing having time and effort to sort nutrution out throughout the day.

Think caveman eat a little amount often.

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 8:50pm
via Android

Oki will do :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51