Vacation Workouts/Diet

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 1:20pm
via Android

Hey everyon! Im on vacation in Dubai fpr the next ten days and I'mworried I wont be eating healthy as the food here is delicious! I was wondering what workouts burn the most calories so I can continue to enjoy my off time while not forgetting my body's health. ALSO, anyone know of any gyms in Dubai that I can go to without a membership??

22 Jul
Depends where you are staying.. if near jbr..you can use the beach for a nice jog...but if ur in bur dubai you can try fitness first...
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 3:13pm
via Android

10 days are not a big deal i guess have fun as much as you can :D

22 Jul
Yes but I want to stay on track :/
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 6:20pm
via Android

Do some jogging and there are pretty cool workouts in this app..  U can easily do them at the hotel..

22 Jul
Yes alot I can do at my hotel but im asking what ones burn the most calories as im not wxactly eating healthy
22 Jul
See.. U cannot burn more than 200 Kcal at a time.. So what you should do is do an intense workout in the morning... Enjoy your day and then find 10 min anytime in ur schedule to do cardio workouts.. Thats more than sufficient.. And yess-Workout only 1 hour before or after the meals.. Dont do it with the meals.. Always Be motivated.. :) You can follow me for more.. Stay healthy..
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 8:44pm
via Android

Generally cardio workouts burn the most. Or most workouts that are classified as "intense" that are at least ten minutes will burn a lot. Have fun in Dubai :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51