Exercises for love handles?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 3:19am
via iOS
I'd love to get rid of the love handles I have, I never had them until I had my sons and have no idea of what workouts I can do to see results.
28 Jul
I am also working the love handles to. I started this weekend. Try doing torso twists.
28 Jul
I'll try those, thank you :)
28 Jul
Do 30 minutes of cardio 6 days a week & eat lean & clean! Also try the following exercises to target the love handles: Woodchoppers, Russian Twists, Bicycle Crunches, Torso Twists, and Side Plank Hip Lifts! Do more cardio if an as you can! Try to work up to an hour! For cardio you can simply run, walk, bike, or swim. You cardio workout!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 28, 2014 3:51am
via Android

Jumping jacks work

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Jul 28, 2014 5:00am
via Android

I just worked out the love handles yesterday! I went to the workout section and did a search for "obliques" which turned up some good workouts! That and a good diet should burn away those handles

28 Jul
I don't need a diet lol I eat healthy enough as it is. But I will search the obliques, thank you!!
28 Jul
Oh ok, the two exercises I liked best were v ups which are like doing a sideways crunch and dumbbell side bends. I did these yesterday and could actually feel a great burn directly in my love handles. And today they feel tight and sore, so it definitely hit that area. I'm in the same boat so let me know if you find any others that work :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51