Workout...

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 2:33pm
via Android

Hi I really like this workout and I want to know what everyone else is thinking about it... Here it is 2 Min Full Plank Challenge

20 Aug
Yea:-) elbow planks are funnz to
20 Aug
I love the 2 min plank...no excuse as everyone has two minutes at some point :-)
06 Sep
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 3:12pm
via Android

There are many great core challenges available

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 10:46pm
via Android

Do planks even do ANYTHING? (Build muscles, strength, toneing, ect.?) I think that it's prety much useless and that your just hurting yourself.

21 Aug
They are not useless but they should be combined with other execises for better results
26 Aug
Planks are definitely worth it if you do them correctly.
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 11:05pm
via Android

I don't see how people can't do the 2 min plank. EASY CORE WORKOUT

21 Aug
There are longer varietys..
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Aug 26, 2014 7:20pm
via Android

Planks are definitely worth it if you do them correctly.

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Aug 27, 2014 1:23am
via Android

Planks work almost every part of your body that's why they are so popular plus there's no repetitions  just holding yourself there and seeing how long you can go for.

Helps tone muscles. 

27 Aug
No repitition just means no muscle building. Think of like a sponge, do you squeeze it just once, or more times? For better results you have to do it more than once. Push Ups intsead of planks. (Right?)
27 Aug
It's similar to weight lifting if you think about it. It's like grabbing a big weight (the weight of your body) and holding it. Some people can't hold it very long just like with weights so they practice and eventually can hold it for a long time. Therefore there must be some kind of strength build up right?
05 Sep
A plank will strain and push almost every muscle in your body. Great for toning your core and a perfect workout for girls. Try not to pay any attention to the kid that never shuts up but never has anything good to say.
05 Sep
Peter, your such a hypocrite, you're always criticizing what I say. Shame on you you no life. Right? A no life, because you have nothing else to do a criticize people.
05 Sep
You say I have no life but you're the one who will post 20 messages a day on this. And 99% of it is very bad advice, it's better to say nothing than get someone to do something badly. You should think about this.
Image_thumb
231 Posts
Aug 27, 2014 4:28am
via Android

Well than I can just flex all day long and get buff.

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Aug 27, 2014 4:42am
via Android

It's called isometrics! And yes, it does build strength. 

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Aug 27, 2014 8:06am
via Android

Yeah planks are great and pretty much good for everyone as the risk of injury is low compared to many other core exercises which can hurt your back

Image_thumb
231 Posts
Sep 5, 2014 1:51pm
via Android

I appreciate you guys correcting me without being nasty.

Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Sep 5, 2014 10:17pm
via Android

I can see from your profile that you do mainly calasthenics - me too! Calasthenics are a great way to build strength and stamina.

05 Sep

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51