Doing cardio the day after leg day?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 2:52pm
via Android

Hello everyone! Just wanted to get your opinions on doing cardio the day after leg day? Is it ok to do light to moderate cardio the day after or is it best to completely rest the legs the day after? Looking forward to your feedback! Stay healthy and fit

28 Aug
28 Aug
Cardio is always good, will definitely help with loosening up the stiff muscles, don't forget to stretch as well..
28 Aug
Thx for the feedback Ren. I ended up doing a brisk walk for 30. They do feel a bit looser so I think I'll make that part of my routine :-)
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 8:23pm
via Android

Yes I normally do every week, I work muscle groups each weekday and do upto 2 hrs cardio after every weight session...including day after legs which is usually bike work or spin class..

It eases them off and to me feels nice and if your quick back home you can even sit on toliet quite easily haha j/k

28 Aug
Thx for the feedback Matt! I did a brisk walk for 30 and they do feel looser now. By the way, you weren't kidding about the sitting down bit or getting back up for that matter, lol.
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 8:50pm
via iOS
I do a 30min incline treadmill walk after leg day and some calve raises depending on how wiped out I am
Image_thumb
52 Posts
Aug 28, 2014 8:53pm
via Android

Good idea

28 Aug
I play sports i do one workout after my voley session

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51