Favorite workouts when you're short on time?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Head_thumb
24 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 12:24pm
via Android

Anyony have any favorite workouts for those days when you're not going to be able to free up more than 10-15 minutes?

I normally try to allocate 30 mins or so per day to exercise, but tonight it's off to the dentist which will chop 2 hours out of my evening between travel time and in chair time.

Which are your favorite routines (casual-moderate. I'm kind of a wimp, atm. :) ) for when you're life cuts into your exercise time?

03 Sep
I just did the workout abs booty & legs. I liked it and it's short. I just started this so it's new to me as well.
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 1:39pm
via Android

I'd suggest you do some Tabatas workout they require 5 min per exercise, and still work you out properly. You could do those two exercises in a tabata, so that in 10 min you're sweaty and exhausted: Burpee and Mountain Climber.

Head_thumb
24 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 1:44pm
via Android

Thanks Jada - that looks like a good one for me regardless of time constraints. I'm bad at ALL of those. Lol. No way to get better but repetition, right? :)

Head_thumb
24 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 1:46pm
via Android

Thanks Tony. I'll look up some tabatas on lunch break. I've never heard of a tabata before.  I learned a new thing today. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51