Bigger arms

3 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 8:08pm
via iOS
I'm 15 and I want really muscular arms, not she hulk big but more than toned if that makes any sense......:pAny tips you have would be great thank you!
08 Sep
Push ups, set urself a push up challenge to last for 30 days depending on ur level . If u can't do any, focus on one first and get the form right . When ur confident add 1 every 2 days . I hope dis helps u
08 Sep has lots of great workouts and check out Jamie Eason while you're there. She offers a free program that works well for her and she's far from hulkish
29 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 10:32pm
via Android

Look up weight exercises, mostly ones using dumbbells, and focus on using a higher weight with lower reps (say 10). It takes serious effort and time for a woman to get any sort of "hulk" arms so don't be worried you'll wake up overly ripped one day.

821 Posts
Sep 9, 2014 10:04pm
via Android

I got my arms toned and gained bulk by doing superset dumbell curls. When I started lifting I went 10, 15, 20. Then back down. I repeated this 3 times. You can follow this and I guarantee you will build strength as well as a nice set of biceps. For the triceps I recommend skull crushers and tricep dips.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51