injured but refuse to stop working out

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
117 Posts
Sep 12, 2014 8:01pm
via Android

I twisted my ankle so it's nothing major but I strained the ligament almost tore it so I'm off my foot 6 weeks to be safe. any workouts I can do while I heal If I stop working out now I'll lose my momentum and prolly won't get it back so I HAVE to keep going.

12 Sep
Upper body workouts, you could get away with some yoga but will have to modify some movements
13 Sep
well..all the best with your workouts..just don't injure yourself further :):):)..upper body and ab workouts can be the options..:-) ..
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 4:24pm
via Android

I know exactly what your going thru. I broke both ankles in april. So my first thoughts were I don't want to get fat. Lol. So I had to adjust my diet. Maybe that's something you should think about. As for exercise I could only do upper body. Seated dumbell curls, bench press, shoulder press. That sort of stuff. The only abs I could really do was laying leg lifts. But even that caused some pain. hope this helps.

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 6:05pm
via Android

Sweet babe. Keep it up

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Sep 13, 2014 6:48pm
via Android

Keep it up! Just be more careful when you moving.  I have exactly the same and I couldn't stop with my workout :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51