How to lose weight fast

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Sep 16, 2014 11:47am
via iOS
Hey. I need to burn some fat and lose weight from lower part of my belly to the hipps including. What workouts are the nest ones? Note i am using this app already 2 years.
Thanks
16 Sep
Squats on man
16 Sep
Hi Armina did you want to has a big ass I know how and thank you too mutch fir your lessen
16 Sep
Dudes. I want to lose weight from belly hipps and legs)
16 Sep
Burpees
18 Sep
Road running
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 9:32am
via Android

Interval training combined with strength training and drink water in stead of whatever's filled with sugar. Try this for 3 weeks. Ow and green tea:-) it worked for me, good luck!

17 Sep
Cardio
17 Sep
Can you just list some workouts that i can do?
17 Sep
Btw, i drink hot water
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 2:54pm
via Android

See my created workout "lose some fat", I hope you like it

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 17, 2014 6:48pm
via Android

There are many workouts available so you'll just have to find out which of them suits you best.
I would suggest checking out YouTube video's and the several workouts this app has to offer.
Be sure to focus on full body, strength, conditioning, interval training. Because you need to prepare your body to endure the training.
Here is one of my favorites;
- jumpsquats, jumping jacks, jumplunges, burpees, bridges
- every exercise for 45 sec
- between the exercises 45 sec high knees and buttkicks, so 2 of each
- rest for 60 sec, then repeat 3 rounds

Try to keep it up even if it gets tough and if you feel like quitting, think about why you started and how bad you want it.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 23, 2014 7:02pm
via iOS
Hi! I've just been to a 4 week Bootcamp.... I found burpees and squats are amazing. 
I do tend to mix up my work outs though.... Lots of tabata styles to increase how long I burn calories for and increase my anaerobic threshold for fitness.
Food wise I avoid generally eat paleo.... Avoiding wheat and sugar has helped flatten my stomach. Lots of water throughout and peppermint tea in the evening

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51