Zero to Hero: Become a Real Life Hero Today!

28 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Sep 19, 2014 8:33am
via iOS
So, you see someone robbing a defenseless person and you stand there and do nothing.

You see people in distress, needing someone to carry an injured person, and you do nothing.

You try to fight a guy who was hitting a girl, but you end up doing nothing.

And all this happens because of your lack of confidence on yourself. You believe you can't be a "Real Life Hero", and that stops you from acting.

Therefore, it is my duty to teach you how to change those "nothings" into "somethings".

This program is suited for those who want to be able to chase burglars (better cardio), who want to climb structures and have stronger punches (stronger arms), who want to resist more damage and look good (six pack and a stronger body) or would like to implement parkour / free-running on their movement. (overall better performance and agility)

My goal is to not only show you the physical improvement, but also the Spiritual Mindset and Values of a Hero.

The Spiritual Mindset involves:

1. Treating your opponent as a brother who needs light, never wanting revenge or harm, but compassion, and through defeating his negative desires, one can then bring them peace. Never killing, just defending yourself.

2. Always serve for the good and protection of everyone, including those who harm, because we are all valuable and need comprehension.

3. Show others it is possible to be good with your actions and words, and share your light with others so we can all shine bright and remove darkness from our world :)

With all that said, here are the Routines:

15 Mins Cycling (it's optional)

Monday - The Survivor
Friday - Dynamic Duo

Please reply with what your progress is! :D I'm looking forward for YOU to become a Real Life Hero Today!
20 Sep
I love this, and I will praying for you on this. You are a great inspiration. Keep up the good work and let me know if you need anything.
20 Sep
Ina thanks for your support :) it is greatly appreciated
20 Sep
I looked at your routine and love it...how do i get to where i can actually do it..ex. plank i can't lift myself up and hold it yet or do the crunches i have been working on the yoga and today is first day to get fully into,the child's pose... i have health issues that cause physical limitations besides the weight to loose...accepting all suggestions
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Sep 19, 2014 10:51am
via Android

This is great...well thought and laid out. No one has any excuse with this :-)

Well done!

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Sep 19, 2014 12:08pm
via iOS
Thanks Matt! I hope you try it :D
19 Sep
I might just do that starting Monday . As i need to do cardio weeks :-)
19 Sep
Is this designed for beginners as well?
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Sep 19, 2014 5:19pm
via iOS
Malikah, yes. I was a Beginner when I began doing this a couple months ago, and it has worked like a charm :) if you feel you can't do an exercise, just take it easy and slow, and stop if you feel like you can't take it. Eventually it becomes easy :) I just did Friday Routine and I am feeling like a man with no limits :P
Image_thumb
42 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 2:44pm
via Android

Well, I m going to give it a try and get back with my progress.

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 3:54pm
via iOS
Sure thing Ankita :)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 4:23pm
via Android

There s a daily routine and a routine for everyday of the week ? Which one to follow ?

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 7:33pm
via iOS
You have to do everyday the daily ones, plus the routine of the day. Example today you have to do Yoga para o sistema de Jiu-Jitsu (vol.3) and all the daily ones. its tough at first but u get used to it fast :)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 8:37pm
via Android

Ow it does look though but pretty promissing good job bro

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 8:38pm
via iOS
Thanks! if you need motivation for it just come here :)
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 8:45pm
via iOS
Hey people! I saw Malikah did a workout called Cultivate Strength & Focus so I decided to add it to the daily routines. The reason for it to be added is because once you are through with it all each day, you will feel more relaxed, which I think we need more often :) thanks Malikah for doing it and encouraging me indirectly to add it :)
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 9:10pm
via iOS
Mary, all these routines are done for you to become stronger :) at first some will be almost impossible ( I couldn't do planks in the beginning either, it was hard) but with time you will be able to do so. if you have anyone who can hold you, then try doing it with a partner, if not, focus on getting stronger arms and core, in other words, work on what you can, and slowly you will unlock "harder routines" :) hope that helps!
20 Sep
Thank you.. i will keep at it... i want to walk without pain ,walk more than half a block,and finally to loose last 100 lbs
20 Sep
do you have kik or any social network? I can help you out :)
20 Sep
Have fb have kik,downloaded just not sure how to use it ...will ask my son how to set it up
20 Sep
alright :) well tell him to add me on kik, my username is Zeroxdan
20 Sep
Added you on my sons kik
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 21, 2014 2:05am
via Android

I'm in :)

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 21, 2014 2:16am
via Android

I have a question: Working the abs every day doesn't produce damage? My dad continuously says that I have to do crunches one day and one day not... Because I can't force (idk if force is the right word xD) this area every day, that I need let my body rest or something like that :B (English is not my first language so I hope you can understand me.)

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Sep 21, 2014 2:35am
via iOS
Well I am not an expert, and I could be wronf :) but everyone has different bodies. If you feel like you can't, then just skip it :P don't let it stop you from working overall. Whats your first language btw? Español? :) Yo hablo español und auch deutsch :) (german) just in case that anyone needs help :D
21 Sep
Si, es español. Gracias, cualquier duda te la haré saber ^^ Empiezo mañana.
21 Sep
ok :) exito!
Image_thumb
107 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 2:56pm
via Android

I'll have incorporate your dailies into my routine i just recently got a personal trainer so i have to follow his schedule but i shall try to do your workouts for each day as well. I have to agree with Matt.C your post is very well thought out. Hope it inspires others. Good luck in your goals

23 Sep
thank you very much Robert :)
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 1:58pm
via iOS
Hey guys! how is it going? I took Cultivate Strength & Focus out of the daily workouts because I actually injured myself with it xD it is not bad, but because of the fact that somedays there is Yoga, too much streching can be harmful :P I also added 15 Mins Jogging so you guys can also earn points with it, and can track when did you guys do it :P 

I would love to hear who has still used this Program and how are you guys doing it ;)

I wish you success, 
God bless you all :)

Daniel "Zeroxdan" Fernández 
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 2:51pm
via Android

I know that I'm veryyy late! But, please may I join. I want to start from tomorrow. Can I join this. I have a question.? That what should I do instead of side plank because I can't do a side plank. Pls do reply soon.

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 4:36pm
via iOS
Hey Avani! :) well you can join anytime :P there is no deadline, just consistency. also, if you can't do side planks, try to get stronger arms and sides, with push ups, russian twists, and sit ups. :) hope that helps! have fun, and welcome to Your Hero's Journey ;)
02 Oct
if you need me to personally help you, you can add me on Kik, my kik is Zeroxdan
02 Oct
Thank you very much! Will work on arm strength. Will post soon.
02 Oct
What is kik?
02 Oct
Good :) and it is a instant messaging app :) look it up on the app store if you want to know more :)
03 Oct
Add me on kik . avani.jhaveri I'm new so I don't know about it at all so please add me
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 7:09am
via Android

Day 1 done! It was tough but I'm sure it was worth it.

03 Oct
Congrats :)
03 Oct
Thank you!
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Oct 4, 2014 1:32pm
via Android

Done for the day!

04 Oct
good job :)
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Oct 5, 2014 1:43pm
via Android

Did only 75sit ups today!

05 Oct
You did what you could, that's what matters :)
05 Oct
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 12:56pm
via Android

13 Dec
whats up? everything alright?
13 Dec
Yes bro!
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Dec 13, 2014 2:05pm
via iOS
How is everybody? Anything new? I am starting to feel like a Hero already! Even though I haven't been consistent, it has been working out fine :) What about you guys?
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Dec 21, 2014 4:17pm
via Android

Try this skimblers!!!! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51