Gym or not

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 22, 2014 1:57am
via iOS
Hi just a quick little question, do you guys think it is really bettet to train in a gym or training at home is fair enought ?? (Considering that a good gym is kind of expensive is it really worth it?)

Ty 4 your answers!;)
22 Sep
Working out in a gym is better your more motivated by the people around you
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Sep 22, 2014 2:09am
via iOS
I workout at home because Ik Im lazy with my workouts And if I want 2take it 2the next level I'll go2the gym bt I'm jus Getting a Feel 4all my muscles and Where to Start Work@ bt u can inbox me cus I'm a workout bt I dnt enjoy WorkinOut by myself Sucks
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Sep 22, 2014 5:39am
via iOS
The gym is always the best choice. But if you are low on time you can get some okay results working out at home if you....

1: got a squat rack, an olympic bar and minimum 150kg.
Or
2: do advanced calestetics.

In fact of you got the space for it, and your not compleatly useless when it comes to using Google and your Brian and not getting killed. I think you should get a rack and the weights home. It earns itself back in about a year and you save tons of time (and I get Paid 50usd an hour. So saving 1 hour on transport saves me 50usd every time I workout (now I don't workout at home because I don't have space, but it's far better to make you own home gym))
Image_thumb
612 Posts
Sep 22, 2014 6:45am
via Android

Depends on your goals.  I personally don't believe that the gym is for me.  I can achieve everything i need with bodyweight exercises at home and have no problem with staying motivated

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Sep 22, 2014 5:25pm
via Android

Unless you have the room for a full set of dumbells and a cable machine, I'd take the gym any day. So much variety at the gym, plus a ton of eye candy. Can't get that at home!

Image_thumb
115 Posts
Sep 22, 2014 6:09pm
via Android

I do both it doesnt matter where you workout as long as you  do

Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 22, 2014 8:07pm
via Android

I personally enjoy at home work outs and im more of an out door kinda grl and see better results. I guess im my own trainer. The gym can become an economic issue most def.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 24, 2014 12:10am
via iOS
Ty for your answers since some of you think working out at home can be enought i think ill stick to that :D also im kind of short on money XD winter is comming need to buy ski stuff XD too bad 4 the gym.
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Sep 24, 2014 5:20am
via Android

Herschel walker only uses his body weight and has been since he was a teenager all throughout his football career. It's about motivation not location. Start at home and if you feel like you need a different atmosphere then fork out the cash and hit the gym.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51