What's your favorite work out?

6 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Sep 23, 2014 8:53pm
via Android

Trying to work on my stomach, butt, thighs, and arms. Any recommendations?

23 Sep
Weighted Burpees:-)
24 Sep
Run for burn fat and for toned butt and legs. Abs workout and pull up for arms. You must create your routine and you will have good results!
26 Sep
Mountain climbers, squats, crunches, push ups and alternative curls.
27 Sep
25 Posts
Sep 23, 2014 11:54pm
via Android

Squats  , crunches,  leg raises

19 Posts
Sep 24, 2014 9:41pm
via Android

Mid section drill and A team are pretty good.  Also if your looking to tone any kind of fat burning cardio works well.

21 Posts
Sep 24, 2014 11:37pm
via Android

I like to do a 20 minute cardio before my workout and on legs I do squats and leg press usually medium to heavy and then a burn out on all muscle groups with cable machines. Then I target abs, all sections with ab wheel, crunch machine, planks and side planks and knee raises making sure to squeeze abs hard and in arms circuit. Same way with arms doing different types of curls and tricep movements. Sweating is key as well! Stay sweating ad heart rate medium so that you burn calories the whole time. I found this way of training works very well.

156 Posts
Sep 26, 2014 4:14pm
via Android

Weight circuit for about 30 mins... one exercise after the other with no rest... 10-15 reps each... u will feel it!!

157 Posts
Sep 27, 2014 12:40am
via Android

I know it's not flashy, but I feel stronger after doing planks. I like how I have to mentally overcome the burn that I am feeling to succeed.
2 Min Full Plank Challenge

27 Sep
I need to work on those. My arms are just really weak right now lol.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51