Bigger bums= bigger thighs?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 6:02pm
via Android

I wanna make my bum bigger but i dont want bigger thighs... how do you prevent getting bigger thighs?

03 Oct
Bigger legs are never bad. You're well proportioned as is. I don't see where or why you feel the need to not be happy with what you have haha but then again it's your body. I would say squats but squats will work out everything. From your core on down. Very great exercise though. Mule kicks or kick backs. Lunges are good for the deep muscle tissues but will also work your legs. Hip thrusts and weighted hip thrusts are good. Make sure you go all the way down and up pushing your hips to the highest point, squeeze and...
03 Oct
Thanks ill try these
04 Oct
Squats all day!
05 Oct
Any exercises that train your glutes. Squats, glutes kickbacks, leg raises ect. They have bum exercises on here you can try. I gained a booty in 6 weeks.
Icon_missing_thumb
83 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 6:53pm
via Android

Whatever you do to get a bigger but will naturally make your legs larger. However it won't look bad. It will definetly compliment your sexy badonkadonk.

03 Oct
Hmm i spose gonna try and keep it as reduced as possible tho
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 7:27pm
via iOS
Just do less quad work
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 3, 2014 8:04pm
via Android

Your butt looks good as it is, don't mess around with a good thing! Let it be.

03 Oct
Aha thanks!
03 Oct
Trust me, I'm an expert. ;-)
03 Oct
Your an expert in good bums? Aha
04 Oct
You got it!
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Oct 4, 2014 2:49pm
via Android

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/butt-workouts-6-great-bodyspace-booty-workouts.html?mcid=083114_NL_sunday&rmid=083114_NL_sunday&rrid=20490454

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Oct 4, 2014 2:54pm
via Android

Squats are da bomb...lol...

Image_thumb
103 Posts
Oct 4, 2014 7:10pm
via Android

Hey,
Well i was just like you. Firstable look what kind of body type you are :Banana,Pear,Apple or Hourglass.
When you're a pear or an hourglass, be careful with leg workouts, set your focus on cardio like swimming, Aerobics or dancing (not running,jogging or cycling, because there's the focus on your legs, and u dont want them to get bigger) and 1 time in the week, do a leg day but DO NOT add any weight! Bc that makes your thighs grow bigger!
Hope i could help you, just ask if u have any questions left.

But let's face it, real man appreciateĀ  butts and thighs and don't play with bones. Please just stay how you are, know how hard times can be.

04 Oct
Thanks, that helped alot because i think my body type is a pear
04 Oct
Pears are perfect! I'd know, I married one.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51