Side fat

2 posts | Original | Recent
20 Posts
Oct 6, 2014 9:27pm
via Android

Im currently working on my abbs but i have fat at the side of my stomach, will the abb workouts im doing get rid of this fat or will i have to do more cardio?

06 Oct
Exercising will build the muscle in that area and increase the amount of calories you burn, but your diet is what you need to focus on if you want to get a nice trimmed mid section :(
821 Posts
Oct 6, 2014 11:02pm
via Android

More cardio. High intensity cardio or hiit for short. There is a video on YouTube called mike Chang crazy home cardio. I love it. It's fast and short and I guarantee will make u sweat.

07 Oct
Side fat is the hardest part to get rid of. You need a damn good body fat percentage to have little to no love handles. If you were to work on your obliques then you will gain muscle and that will just push the fat out further making you look like you have bigger love handles. Like the others said, stick with fast paced cardio and skip the oblique exercises until you feel like you're at your goal.
09 Oct
Do my workout. Titanium Body. It will get you in shape in a month. But also your diet. Get myfitnesspal app. Tell it your goal and you are good to go.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51