Workout Plan

3 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 7:37pm
via Android

How many times should I work out in a week? Upper body on Monday, go for a run Tuesday? Chest/Core Wednesday? Run again Thursday? Lower body/Legs Friday? Maybe run again Saturday? Rest Sunday? Do it over again... Thoughts?? Thanks!

114 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 7:43pm
via Android

if your new to working out only work out 5 days a week or less for me I take rest days Sunday and wednesday to balance workouts and rest but otherwise your plan looks good

17 Oct
Thanks! Any particular workouts that you recommend for a somewhat beginner like myself? I heard its bad to do the same body part a few times in a row..
17 Oct
check my workouts they may help get you started or get an idea of what areas are weakest so you build up to even out then do whole body routines more often so you build evenly
114 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 8:05pm
via Android

The Strength Train
Cardio & Core Physical
Fierce Wall Challenge
Lean Meat
mini massacre
Dumbell Burnout
Save Your Legs

rotate any of these 7 for a month then you'll know what muscles you don't feel get enough attention and create a workout that focuses on that area and some of the connecting muscles for example if your doing your arms you want to do your shoulders too if you do core you want to get your back as well.

17 Oct
Thanks for the help! Appreciate it. I have a reservoir right by my house that is 1.5 miles around. How many times should I run around that during these 7 workouts in a month?
17 Oct
What I'm trying to say is how many times should I run per week while on this plan you requested to me?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51