Whats better weight training or cardio?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
74 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 1:18pm
via Android

I enjoy a good weight workout because muscle burns fat right!!! But cardio burns fat as well but dosen't quite build muscle so whats best?

05 Nov
Well in my opinion the best exercise to do would be weight training because with cardio you do not keep burning fat the remainder of the day it stops once you have finish performing your cardio session but with weight training you keep burning calories and fat throughout the day which is awesome, but if you really like to do cardiovascular exercises you should incorporate both into 1 what do I mean by that we'll let me explain, there are plenty of cardio exercises that you can add weights to which gives you the best of both worlds. Well hope...
05 Nov
Circuit training...shorter rest times gives your weight training a cardio feel and you still burn more calories up to 48 hours
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 2:15pm
via iOS
I prefer cardio. It's a lot less boring than picking up weights... Then again, I'm ADD so just about everything gets boring for me lol
18 Nov
Oh me too. Thats why I can only do about 10 min with each exercise. But with cardio as long as I have fast pumpimg music I can go forever.
Image_thumb
74 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 2:17pm
via Android

Sounds good for me xD

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 5:58pm
via Android

Weight training. But you should still do 2 days of cardio.

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 6:24pm
via Android

Depends on your goals. It's very difficult to be awesome in both categories

05 Nov
This *thumbs up*
Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Nov 5, 2014 9:36pm
via iOS
There's 52 weeks in the year.. Try all of EM!! Keep shocking the crap outta your body & you'll begin to see and feel what works for you and your body. Personally I like my workouts to be 45mins of intensity & if I'm not dripping with sweat by the time I leave the gym I'm not happy. As for cardio or weights, I do both but always HIIT

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51