General question

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 5:52pm
via Android

Newbie here :D should i make a weekly routine of workouts or sticking at the same for a few days?

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 6:17pm
via Android

I would recommend you not to stick to the same things every single week. So you don't get bored or fed up of the same thing.

I personally do one day of musculation one day of abs and cardio and legs. But I always try to do different things.

Good luck man

08 Nov
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 7, 2014 8:25pm
via iOS
You should not do a routine. Just do whatever      Fells rite. But chalenge your self.
10 Nov
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Nov 8, 2014 4:14am
via iOS
Set stages. Like for example do an easy workout then elevate it to a harder one so you could practice your strength. Do not stick with only one workout. Alternate it with another workout so your body won't get used to it. If it does, you'll be in a plateau stage. Your body will be sore but it will not have as much results as it should have. This is just my opinion though. Good luck on your journey to fitness! 
08 Nov
Thanks! It's a journey to loss weight :-) :-)
09 Nov
Don't forget to enjoy every bit of it. :)
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Nov 8, 2014 7:20am
via Android

You should not stick yourself with only one kind of workout.in such way u will get bored and you will not njoy yr exercise.just shuffle your body with different workout.just chill

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 10, 2014 2:41pm
via iOS

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51