Chest, shoulder and tricep

3 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Nov 9, 2014 6:07am
via iOS
Dose anyone know a good (intense) chest shoulder and tricep workout. They don't have to be in the one workout they could be in 2 or 3 separate workouts. I need to have this because fore surf life saving a have been given a training program and every 2 days i need to work my chest , shoulders and triceps. Thanks

09 Nov
Using weights or body weight?
09 Nov
Body weight
09 Nov
I've got two created workouts which you might find useful. "Boob job" is a push-up workout that targets all ares of the chest with variations and "chaturanga challenge" will build the strength in your arms, shoulders & core. Other than that look for pull-up & push-up routines
09 Nov
Ok cool. How do i find that worhout
09 Nov
Go to my profile > created workouts > scroll down coz I created them a while ago & like them. They are both very challenging so don't be disheartened if you struggle, they build your strength fast if you keep at them.
132 Posts
Nov 9, 2014 9:57am
via iOS
Search for push-ups which target chest and triceps and do side lateral raises and front lateral raises with Dumbbells to target shoulders
20 Posts
Nov 9, 2014 11:16am
via Android

For triceps and chest and maybe even shoulders, do: Chest-Prep(do as many reps as you can in all of the exercises)

Good luck

09 Nov
Ok i will do this one. Thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51