Best workouts for belly fat?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 3:24pm
via Android

I am looking to lose some belly fat (I have a couple pictures on my profile showing how much..) I have found a few workouts/programs that target belly fat but I am wondering if anyone could tell me any "tried and true" workouts that they know of or have used before? Thanks :-)

12 Nov
Look up the upper and lower abs trifecta. It's a great workout and you feel the burn sensation the whole time. Remember loosing belly fat is 90% diet.
12 Nov
Do you have any reccomendations on certain foods to eat to help lose belly fat??
12 Nov
Try eating almonds with yogurt, lean meats and fish. Essentially you want to eat whole foods, no processed foods such as fast foods or microwavable foods. Even avoid cereal and snacks. Drink a lot of water at least 70-90 oz. Of water which to me is the biggest part. Some tips that could help is think about what you're eating before you consume it and choose to eat on smaller plates so you could eat a smaller portion of food. You can "cheat" on weekends and eat at least on fatty foods but make sure you don't over indulge. I'm...
17 Nov
Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 4:07pm
via Android
12 Nov
Thanks I will try those! :-)
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 2:33am
via Android

I don't want to be rude, but anyone who is telling you there is a shortcut or exercise to specifically burn belly fat is straight up lying to you lol. Your best bet is some serious weight training and eating healthy fats like avocado, almonds or other tree nuts, and bacon (yes bacon) and lots of protein. You can give yourself a big boost by supplementing with CLA. It's a fatty acid that will help your liver break up and use the fat stores in your core!

15 Nov
Thank u for being brutally honest! That's what I need.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51