Leg day??

7 posts | Original | Recent
16 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 8:34pm

I have started a new plan where I focus on arms one day, then abs, then legs, then repeat. What are your favorite/most effective workouts for these areas? I am espcially trying to get more ideas for working on my legs. I've got squats, but that's about it. I like the stability ball for abs.

Thank you!

12 Nov
Squats, lunges, stepping, pistols, bottom to bottom, wall sit (with leg raise ), frog jumps, duck walk. Here you got of many. Oh and of course calf raises
73 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 10:12pm
via Android

I like doing weighted walking lunges on my legs day. Target bum and legs together. Obviously i do more stuff but thats just one idea from me x

365 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 11:24pm
via Android

I do abs, legs cardio and yoga daily- . I would recommend doing some yoga mixed in with your routine, it really helps strengthen your mind

114 Posts
Nov 12, 2014 11:42pm
via Android

try these they are my basic go to exercises

not so mini massacre -total body
off day lower body -legs and glutes
day off upper body -arms
day off core -abs

16 Posts
Nov 13, 2014 12:25am
via Android

Thanks all, those are great. I try to do yoga on a regular basis on top of my exercise. :)

171 Posts
Nov 13, 2014 11:13am
via Android

I like this exercise called "thankful thighs" on here. "Lucky leggy lower" also looks good but I haven't tried that one yet. Don't know how to add links like Elle did but you can find them in my liked exercises

Lucky Leggy Lower
Thankful Thighs

A few more that look good:
Mountain Girl
Shaky Legs

13 Nov
Hi Silje.. yeah,thankful thigh is really working.. i love it too..=) by the way,if you want to link the workout like Elle did,..when you clicked reply,there will be a 'link to...' button at the top left of the screen.. simply click it and it will show 4 path to choose.. select one button that will lead to the workout..and there it goes..=)
13 Nov
Thank you, I figured it out :)
Nov 13, 2014 5:33pm
via Android

Kettlebell squats with 25-35lbs

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51