Newbie Needs Advice!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 8:22pm
via Android

Hey I've just decided to lose weight but since I've started a new school lack of time is the biggest obstacle in my way to perfect body shape. What would you guys recommend me?

I can't workout in the morning except for weekends because I get up too early. I am generally able to workout around 6-10PM so I probably can only workout twice a day. Is it OK that way? And also our school cafeteria is not healthy at all. Should I skip lunch and have a proper dinner when I arrive home? And most importantly I should choose workouts that i can do at home. Is there anything you suggest?

I need to lose 10 kg untill May. I know it's not that hard if I stay focused on my goal! By the way i would love some company in my journey :D

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 8:42pm
via Android

Try packing your own lunch? If the cafeteria is not that healthy but you still might get some good options If you look hard enough? A fruit salad or something anyways packing your own lunch isn't that terrible better than to skip a meal which isn't thought good for your metabolism and hope you get to your goal hit me up if you need company lol :D

Picture_082_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 14, 2014 10:42pm
via Android

To fast lose weight in short period is not good, u can change eating habbits by eating every 3 h  ( this is 4-5 times per day) 3 main meals eat food >400 kcal and other 2 times some friut . workout u may have  after 6 p.m. jogging and walking about 30 min. This will burn cca. 200 kcal. Always workout just 1 time on day, u may try workout all day but your effect will be pain in the neck or spine, and then week or more without workout.

With discipline and time u will lose wight without healt problems.

15 Nov
Do the Harlem Shake tnee i think that you need to organize your time like me, i don't have time soo i got up and do my exercises before the school
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 8:14am
via Android

Thanks for your advices I'll keep them in mind but I am aiming a healthier life style so if I succed I can lose 10kg untill May which won't be too much. Also I will try to maintain it. And I decided to workout once a day in weekdays and twice in weekends. Your guiding was very helpful thanks a lot!

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 8:39am
via Android

No one does that in my school but I will consider packing up my own lunch thanks for the brilliant idea:D

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 8:40am
via Android

Its good to workout and keep fit but at your age you need all the energy you can get,eat as much healthy fod as you like,sandwich wraps with salad,fruit,are good,dont worry about a few treats,enjoy being young x

Image_thumb
33 Posts
Nov 15, 2014 8:44am
via Android

Struggle dont giveup,and always dicipline

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 18, 2014 6:08am
via Android

hey. I'm also in the same situation. I currently weigh about 73kgs and my aim is 55kgs by April 2015. I want to look good for my prom and also just live a healthy lifestyle. I workout 30minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the late afternoon. I just need motivation, so if you would like, we can work together and help each other where we can.

18 Nov
How tall are you?
18 Nov
165 cm

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51