Squats????

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 5:39am
via Android

Do squats also work the quadriceps a.k.a. quads????

28 Nov
Squats are also excellent compound exercise, correct form is essential though...its easy to hurt your back..sprint cycling with heavy resistance also works quads...look at some of the champs there quads are immense
28 Nov
Thanks Matt! I asked that question because my quads are sore, so is that okay, if I've done it right or wrong. Please follow me, I will send you a PM.
28 Nov
Leg day is always sore...the day after :-)
28 Nov
Well, yeah!
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 5:44am
via Android

Heck yeah!!! Lol. I used to do squats wrong......then learned to squat as if I'm going to sit in a chair style......I'm sure that's how you do them, but I've seen many just go up & down, straight back & butt. You WILL feel the burn in ur quads when doing them the proper way. Booty out, core tight, squat!!! :) Hope this helps!!!!

28 Nov
Thank you Suzanne! And yeah! My quads are burning today!!!!! xD
28 Nov
Yeah I have a question my instructor makes me do them with a straight back and says if I do them the right way I'll have a much bigger ass is that true? And should guys do it with ass out?
Image_thumb
40 Posts
Nov 28, 2014 7:14am
via Android

Yay!!! My trainer had me doin so many that I'd literally pull the toilet paper hardware off the wall when I'd sit....more like, fall down to pee, lol. TMI!.....After responding to you I did 30 squats right fast......Something that helps me......don't focus on counting while squatting! Seems the burn gets even worse as you get to your goal amount. I've only done 5 quick workouts this week/since finding this app, & I must say, my quads, calves, everything is sore!!! It's been 3 months & I put on 15 pounds in the last 2 months, so everything's going to kick my butt for now. Lol

28 Nov
Lol okay! And okay I won't count. :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51