Morning Or Night?

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Dec 1, 2014 10:17pm
via Android

What time is right to work out. Really; I don't think I can walk after some workouts I.e 'Ice cream melt'. Does that mean I won't work? Hell No, my boss would sue Skimble

4 Posts
Dec 1, 2014 11:38pm
via Android

In my opinion you should do lite workouts in the morning which might result in you waking up earlier and a little more intense workout at night. There isn't really a bad time to workout.

115 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 1:04am
via Android

Day or night doesnt matter as long as they get done

821 Posts
Dec 2, 2014 7:38am
via Android

There is no right or wrong here. Me personally and a lot of buddies and family of mine agree that we feel more powerful towards the evening. And that's because we have eaten 2 or 3 meals already so it's like saying you have fuel in the tank to burn. Anyway idk about you but after leg day I'm walking like I have prosthetic legs for the next couple so it doesn't matter about being sore to me. Because I always am.

02 Dec
Yes!!!! (About being sore) A group of women, who all quit, kept asking my trainer when they wouldn't be trainer's response......As hard as we go, you should be sore each time, if you're doing it right. I agree & I'm always sore myself. Of course the initial workout is the one that has me pulling the toilet paper roll off the wall bc it hurts so much to sit.......but the rest of my days are the good, lettin me know I did it right, sore. :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51