Anyone else doing multiple programs at the same time?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Dec 4, 2014 6:01pm
via iOS
I may have gotten myself in over my head by doing three workout programs at the same time. They were too easy in the beginning and I wanted to work multiple areas. Now I'm wondering if I'm not getting enough rest because I'm doing anywhere from 1-3 workouts a day. Is anyone else going through this?
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Dec 4, 2014 7:03pm
via Android

I am doing three right now but normally I do only two at a time. I just try to schedule them on different days and if they overlap, most of the time, I will reschedule one of them to push things out.  I found most of the programs'  routines are under thirty minutes so even doing two a day is only sixty min or less a day.  That is not too much for me but every person is different.

Image_thumb
365 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 4:04am
via Android

I did that for awhile but now I am doing just 2 at a time

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 9:21am
via Android

I'm doing 3 of them at the same time, some days i reschedule a workout if i feel i need to. If you feel tired than maybe you should do that as well! It's all about how you feel and how your body is reacting!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 7:18pm
via Android

It depend of the différents programmes ... you can do differents one if they dont use same part of your body (i'm a french guy my english is not the best you can see)

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Dec 5, 2014 7:20pm
via iOS
I've been doing two or three workouts a day as long as they don't concentrate on the same part of the body so I don't burn it out. I like to do the workouts one after another so I don't have to keep taking showers all day afterwards. When I need a rest day I just push the schedule forward so I don't skip anything. 

Thanks for all your input though. I appreciate it 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51