4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 29, 2014 8:45pm
via Android

I am a seventeen year old just had a baby ten months ago and I am back at my pre pregnancy weight but I want to loose a few pounds and tone EVERYTHING up lol I just need help I don't know where to start I really wasn't a fit person before I had got prego but this is the heaviest I've been and I would loveee to get into some routine to help me but I don't know where to start soooo if some one can please help?!

04 Jan
I have no experience having children, but I am around your age. I know the temptations and how hard it is to keep to motivated to exercise and eat healthy as well. I always say to myself but other teens eat crisps or controdicting myself and looking at other people who I think is the perfect body (skinny). But I realise now as a grow that its not about the food its or the want to be skinny or your ideal slim. Its about being healthy and everyones healthy is different. As I am writting this I am think I...
04 Jan
Thank you for replying to my post I feel more confident about losing weight since I have someone who knows where I am coming from and yes it is really hard because I don't have no one during the day to watch my little guy due to my boyfriend working , I have to be really quite when I exercise because the only time I get to do them is when he is sleeping, the reason why I joined this was to at least drop 10 pounds or more hopefully and tone because after I had him I got all...
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Dec 29, 2014 10:26pm
via iOS
Brittany, 

In all honesty, the number is not important. Muscle weighs more than fat! And the more muscle you have, the faster you can burn fat.  If you're aiming to lose fat and gain/tone muscle, you should probably consider doing both cardio and strength training. I typically do some sort of cardio - cycling, elliptical, running, etc- for 20-30 minutes first, and then 30 minutes of lifting/strength training. The workouts on here are good and there are lots to choose from. especially if you don't have a gym you can frequent.  It is also important to switch up your workouts and work different muscle groups eacery time you work out. Make sure you are getting enough food and protein.  My personal trainer and a power eating book I've read both suggest eating your body weight in protein each day (125lbs=125g of protein). I feel like most women think they need to starve themselves to cut fat or lose weight, but by restricting your calories or "dieting", your body will go into a starvation mode and hold on to extra fat. By making some dietary adjustments, if you're not already eating the best you can, and exercising regularly, you can accomplish your goal! 
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Dec 30, 2014 12:18am
via Android

Thank you so much I just want to loose a few pounds cause I weigh 184 I want to at least get to 174 and to tone and oh no I don't think I would be able to starve my self because I breastfeed and I love to eat lol

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 8:23am
via Android

Heyyy! I'm new on this app and I also just had a baby 12 wks ago. I'm 23 I have the same goal as u basically. I was 112 pre pre go and now 145. I  dying get to get back to my pre pregnancy weight! I need help too, if u get any good tips lmk!!! :)

04 Jan
Aw Congrats on your baby and OK with that sounds good maybe we can help each other :)
04 Jan
And your also at a good weight though I am back at my pre pregnancy weight but I still don't like to be 184 pounds I want to lose all this fat and post body and tone up :)
05 Jan
Sounds good! I plan on doing Adkins sometime this week...I'm trying to mentally prepare lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51