My 30 day diary!

20 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Dec 31, 2014 9:03pm
via Android

Well, I'm going to enter my weight everyday, I'll be doing my workouts as well and posting it here. I'm doing this because this kinda motivates me. I'll start posting from tomorrow.
Happy new year!

31 Dec
Cool ill join you
01 Jan
02 Jan
You motivated me to do this diary... I feel this is a good idea on being consistent. And that is what I have trouble with the most. Thanks for that. Good luck to you!
02 Jan
I need motivation too
03 Jan
Thank you arnisia! Even I'm doing this diary so that I can stay consistent.
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Jan 1, 2015 9:30am
via Android

Day 1: weight is 84.4 kg
Do not panic.
It will become less soon.

01 Jan
Keep us motivated. ....
01 Jan
I'll try to :)
01 Jan
Good luck with it Avani. As with mine, set yourself small, achievable, targets each week to chip away at your ultimate goal. Stay focused & stay healthy
01 Jan
Thank you so much scotty. And, yes I shall do that.
01 Jan
Scotty k you are such a positive person
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Jan 1, 2015 4:17pm
via Android

Did a workout on skimble,  and did cycling for half an hour,  it's not much but for me it's a lot,  eventually I'll increase the time.  My legsss to......  Ah!!
Feeling so great after working out.  Hope to see results soon.  :)

01 Jan
I did rear end today a workout I created and boy are my legs tired
01 Jan
I didn't understand? BTW, I'm a girl
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 11:29am
via Android

Day 2
I will be checking my weight soon...
I don't think I should expect results, because I have hypothyroidism.  My only task is to never give up and keep trying.  :) I'll be posting my weight soon.

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 12:02pm
via Android

Day 2
Weight is 83.2kg.
I don't think I've lost weight,  maybe it's because I don't drink much water.
Most probably  I will gain some weight tomorrow. And tomorrow I'll check it,  the first thing in the morning,  because today I'm checking at 5:30pm  so... 
I'm happy and shocked.
Time to do some cycling....  Byeee!!!!

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 5:39pm
via Android

Day 2;
Did a lot of cardio today,  tried pushing my limits,  and I did cycling at the maximum  intensity that is 24.
I was immensely soaked in sweat!  What a feeling!  Felt amazing and happy that I worked hard.
Does anyone know any workout for thighs?  Cycling  and running / jogging is working  my calf's so,  please help.....

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 5:41pm
via Android

I won't be working  out a lot,  I'll do like maximum  45 minutes  because I really want to take part in one competition  and it's on 9th so I got to practice  and make a whole choreography  so it's going to be little tough  from tomorrow  but my diet remains  CLEAN.
I will try and not keep any cheat days.  So NO cheat days.
It's surely going to be worth it! 

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 2, 2015 7:14pm
via iOS
I think it's best to weigh yourself once a week or once a fortnight (same time every day, maybe before you get dressed in the morning after a shower) :) good luck with your goal.
02 Jan
Thank you. I like to weigh myself everyday because if I gain weight I can come to know when and why did I gain weight. Thanks for ur advice though.
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 4:58am
via Android

Okay so,  I'm that kind of person who can't even afford a bite of chocolate  ( not money wise) because even a small bite affects me a lot,  so I'm going to try and keep it off junk food. 

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 5:27am
via Android

Hi

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 5:31am
via Android

Hello im new to this and my plan is to lose weight and stay healthy today i did a work out and cant believe how unfit i am. I weigh 169lbs and want to weigh 130!!!! Hope you all can help if you have any advice for me thanks

03 Jan
You'll find a lot of workouts here, start from the casual workouts and slowly go on to the intense ones. And eat CLEAN. Drink loads of water...
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 6:05am
via Android

Thank you Avani I will keep that in mind :) good luck to you too :)

03 Jan
Thank you and u too :)
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 6:25am
via Android

Started off my day with a little of water and a thyronorm( my thyroid medicine).  After half an hour I had 6 almonds and 1 walnut,  both of them were presoaked the night before.
After that I had a bowl of orange and 2 slices of  musk melon. 
I will be doing alternate days of having dinner,  for example,  yesterday I had normal dinner,
Today will be my protein day,  so I'm going to have sprouts for dinner. 
120 grams of presoaked sprouts.
I will be adding cucumber,  tomato, carrots to the sprouts.
And I'll be having one bowl of curd as well.  ( I will eat more curd than anyone else because  I don't drink milk)
If I still feel hungry I can have a cup of soup. 

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 6:26am
via Android

After breakfast,  lunch and dinner  I do 20 minutes of brisk walking. 

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Jan 3, 2015 8:28am
via Android

Day 3:
Weight: 83.5kg.
My goal is to be around 80-81kg by the end of this month.

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Jan 4, 2015 3:26pm
via Android

Day 4:
Didnt really workout today because  I was busy making a choreography.  I walked for 6km though,  not brisk walking.  I did not weigh myself today.  I'm 110% sure that I'll gain weight tomorrow because I didn't really workout today.

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Jan 5, 2015 2:11pm
via Android

I'm quitting

05 Jan
NO, don't quit! You were so excited and motivated and after joining and reading your posts now I'm motivated! Don't quit, keep going....this is only the beginning!
05 Jan
It's very tough and I ain't even seeing results kayla.
05 Jan
Are you quitting working out or this 30 day diary method..?
05 Jan
I'm quitting working out
05 Jan
Heyy Avani, if you are quitting just because it is DIFFICULT..then please don't do it otherwise whenever in your life you will find something difficult, you will again quit it!! and it will become your habit to give up!! Keep working towards your goal..step by step..You will really become stronger if you keep working towards your goal!!You will be better and stronger every new day!! Enjoy this journey..enjoy the workouts..journey is more important than the result..don't think too much about result..it will come with time..:) if you will think too much about result..you will only get demotivated..you gotta enjoy this...
Image_thumb
211 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 7:35am
via Android

I AIN'T QUITTING!!!!  Thank you everyone for motivating me!!

06 Jan
Oh yeah..very good!! keep it up!! :)
06 Jan
Thank you vishal for all the motivation!
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 7:55am
via Android

When u think of quitting just think why you started working out !
maybe that will help you. :-)

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 4:52pm
via iOS
It's impossible to see results that fast, even when on extreme shred programs. Giving up is easy that's why so many do it. Winners don't. 
I've now got hundreds of followers and estimate only about 10% use this app to workout.
Life is simple - choose to quit, or choose to workout. Nobody will make the decision for you 
06 Jan
I ain't quitting!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51