Six pack

2 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 6, 2015 7:43pm
via Android

What are the best exercise for a skinny 57 kg guy to get a six pack

06 Jan
If - and this is what comes to my mind when it comes to skinny - your body fat is around 8% or below, you are one of the lucky guys that only have to do a good amount of ab exercises (sit-ups, crunches, leg lifts, planks) to show a nice six- or even eight-pack really fast (3 months)
06 Jan
What is ur height? First u have to know if ur body fat percentage is low enough like the other guy commented. If it's not then u need to lose more weight and until u do that there is really no point in doing crunches etc. if u body fat percentage is low enough then yeah simply do different variations of crunches, mountain climbers, lying leg lifts. I heard sit-ups are actually quite bad for u so stay away from them if I can
07 Jan
It's ALWAYS good to do crunches no matter what body fat level you are - you need to build up enough muscles so why don't give it a good headstart? Even more important: a good core muscular prevents you from running into back pain coming at age.
07 Jan
And sit-ups are not bad at all: you just need to (as always, e.g. very important for squats) thoroughly control your movements and be after a good core muscular esp. in your lower back to prevent injuries
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 7, 2015 10:31am
via Android

I'm 173cm tall with a body fat of about 15%

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51