Men....

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Jan 17, 2015 4:13am
via Android

What do you look for in a women? Is it all about her looks...Or if she has a good heart, nice, kind, great personality, and so on....I know a lot of men only date a women because she is a "Dime" or model type, but I feel like even though a guy does not have to be perfect, he still has to be attractive...I mean you would not buy a car, or a house if not first being attracted to it, right? Not the same thing, but you get what I am saying... What do you Men have to say?

18 Jan
True..I mean everyone(Men/Weman) are attracted to different things, even though looks are important, I find that their personality, how they carry themselves, and how they also treat you are so important...So many Men/Weman fall For someone only for their "Looks" but fail to get to know the person...
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Jan 17, 2015 3:00pm
via Android

Men go for looks mainly as it then interests then to go hunting...

On the other hand when they are around in other circumstances like work or shop etc they can get to know the personality and then see that 'something' they didn't see in passing the french have a name for it but I cant spell it...

Everyone has that something...eyes, smile, shape of the face to the way they walk...

BUT looking at your pictures I can say your beautiful anyway...and for me that smile would get you anything you wanted :-)

18 Jan
Thanks, Matt...:-)
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jan 18, 2015 1:36am
via Android

Looks for short term, looks and personality for wifey-status

18 Jan
I agree...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51