What next?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 8:21am

Finished the Strong & Toned Arms level 1 today, and I've got only a couple more workouts to do on the Fit, Flex & Fierce program. Where do I go next? I would looove to do weightlifting but going to a gym isn't possible at the moment. I really need a challenge not to get bored and bodyweight exercises are starting to feel too easy. Any program you would recommend for making progress and challenging myself?

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 8:37am
via Android

I highly recommend kettlebell routines! 

03 Feb
Ugh, kettlebells are my worst enemy! I've got only horrible experiences from kettlebell classes at the gym. But I'll give it a go, it's probably nicer to do at my own pace instead of in a class where the pace is so high you don't have a chance to do the exercises properly. What weight is a good starting point? Should I get a couple of kettlebells in different weights for different exercises?
03 Feb
I just use one 15lb bell. But in able to do full body routines with it and because of the swinging and thrusting motions the workouts feel like weight training and cardio combined! Makes for some serious muscle toning and a massive calorie burn!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51