More than one Program at a time?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Brian_matiash_vistahouse_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 5:22pm

Hi everyone,

Do you think its ok to do more than one program at a time? I just finished Men's Summer Beach Bod program. I feel like i've started to see some real results. Now I am thrilled to continue working out and I can't wait to start my next program. I thought about a doing two programs; starting the abdominal foundations 1 while also doing fit, flex & fierce. I'm looking to work on my stomach while getting in better shape. Do you think the two workouts might overstrain the body? Also, can anyone give feedback on these two workouts? Recommend alternatives if there are better.

06 Feb
I'm currently doing three, a yoga program for warm up and flexibility, then two programs to build and tone muscles, just make sure you don't go overboard...I'm still new to working out so it should be fine for you
06 Feb
Doing the yoga helps me from straining my body too much by keeping my muscles loose.
Image_thumb
82 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 10:27pm
via Android

I'm doing 3 just now... A yoga one, a flexibility one and a push up one. First 2 to keep me loose and build up strength in a gentle way. Third one just cuz I fancied it and it's short. But generally I wouldn't do more than 2 as I like to still have a choice about how long I work out and whether or not it's daily. Once I skip one day, it's easy to skip another. So to avoid skipping them, less is better.

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 8:45am
via Android

I also do several at a time. One yoga to stay limber, one full-body and one aimed towards a specific body part. I divide them up so I do 30-60 minutes working out per day, with a couple of resting days every week. So I don't follow the schedule for the programs.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51