Motivation!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 9:39am
via Android

Lil motivation wont kill nobody

07 Feb
Hi jerriza do u actually want something to help workout more? It's just that I've posted it a lot in other people's questions for motivation and I'm only willing to do it again if u will actually give it ago. And it's a lot of words. And I'm not lying.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 10:11am
via iOS
Yep! I love Saturdays because I get to go to the gym early and after that I get to go on a run or two. Blogilates come next!!! :)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 10:19am
via Android

I wish i could manage the time wisely like going to gym or something but im still catching up from my normal routine

07 Feb
Sometimes trying to get to the gym can seem like a chore and kill your motivation. Maybe try some workout routines that you can do at home? I felt that way too. That's why I workout at home now.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 10:27am
via Android

You could always get an accountabilibuddy to make sure any free time is used for fitness and also if you need the occasional motivation.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 12:49pm
via Android

Actually i cant control my love for junk foods and the good thing is im starting to get over with it. In regards with my motivation, i already have one and a little advice from a couch. Sometimes im irritated or what or maybe frustrated bout my self. I am so shock bout what you told to me and i really really appreciate that thing

07 Feb
Ur welcome
07 Feb
U should start thinking and honestly believing that junk food is NOT good for u. Keep trying to stop.
07 Feb
What do u mean by frustrated about urself
07 Feb
And do u need tips exercising wise? Sorry for asking too many questions?
07 Feb
I badly need tons of it. I am frustrated since my family wont support me in my diet, exercise etc
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 1:02pm
via Android

All of the above

07 Feb
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 3:07pm
via iOS
If you need a motivation partner let me know. I can get on your case, I've coached before.  Haha.  

But keep working hard.  Someone's you need to force it in the beginning but once you get started you should feel more energy. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51