Insanity vs p90x

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 2:11pm
via iOS
So I'm trying to decided a at home workout program I want to start with my friend I did p90x a while back and like it but now they have the p90x3 but I have never done insanity! Oooor any other good home workout videos out there you would suggest other than skimble of course !
07 Feb
Do you need any equipment ?
07 Feb
Well if it costs money then I wouldn't do it. Not that I'm a cheap skate, just that u can do as good without wasting that much money. And I have other reasons as well. I would just suggest searching on Google or YouTube for something similar.
07 Feb
Well I'm looking to do something in the mornings then hit the gym at night do you think that would be over doing it or maybe not go to the gym 6 days a week like I'm doing now
07 Feb
Anita ur cool, just wanted to say that. U have got really good progress and a rocking body. Do u model? If u don't mind me asking
07 Feb
It depends on how much intensity you want. I do P90X because Insanity is a lot more Plyometrics and I have a bad ankle. Both are great programs and I love the BeachBody line. I know some who prefer Insanity and T25 but it's all in personal preferences. Try some of the workouts and then make your decision, it's the best way to know what will work for you personally. :D

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51