Who wants to start squatting?

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 11:48pm
via Android

Want to reduce cellulite, gain a booty and tone legs? Then try this new workout. 3 separate workouts, each workouts to be done once a week for 4 weeks.Squat Challenge - Workout 1 Who's up for the challenge?
Head over to my profile and try my workouts. Please give feedback good luck.

04 Mar
Did it today great workout.
12 Mar
I did the squat challenge 1 and im doing 3 when I work out tonight to add some kick I got my 20 pound kettle bell and 15 pound weight bar handy
09 Apr
Foes it work ?
25 Apr
Count me in!
09 Sep
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 3, 2015 5:02am
via Android

This sounds fun!

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Mar 3, 2015 7:03am
via Android

I already do legs day with squats (you can watch this to my profile page).  But i will try this one to have a little change in my session.

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Mar 3, 2015 11:08am
via Android

I'm game too!

My booty thanks you Helen.

03 Mar
Just imagine what ass(ets) we'll have after this!
03 Mar
Yay thanks guys :)
03 Mar
\O/ Woop Woop!
03 Mar
I will try your workout too, SQUAT LIFE :-) for me at gym today, I will add your workout in.
03 Mar
Thanks Darrell :)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 3, 2015 3:54pm
via Android

Oh... I'm all in!

Image_thumb
334 Posts
Mar 4, 2015 10:52am
via Android

My booty and all the rest of me are burning. I'm cursing and thanking you all at the same time Helen!lol

04 Mar
Glad you liked it, don't forget to try the other 2 workouts this week :)
04 Mar
Already planning workout 2 tomorrow and 3 on Friday! ;)
04 Mar
Oh, I thought we were supposed to do wo 1 three times a week for four weeks, then wo 2 and so on.
04 Mar
Nope Anna. All 3 in 1 week. You can spread them out during the week. For 4 weeks. :)
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 6, 2015 8:45am
via Android

<- me after completing the workout today. And now I have to do the second and third one tomorrow and on Sunday!

06 Mar
You can do it :)
06 Mar
Go Anna Go!! \O/
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Mar 6, 2015 4:47pm
via Android

Workout 3 done and boy was I sweating!lol. Really good burn though. Still modified wall sit to no leg lifts as not strong enough yet, but hopefully will change the more I do it.

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 7, 2015 9:36am
via Android

Broke my knees again yesterday because of loads of squats and lunges, so no more squats for a few days. And after that I'm gonna have to limit the number of squats/lunges per workout. No more leg days. :(

07 Mar
Oh no. Take it easy and maybe try exercised less strenuous. Hope you make a quick recovery. X
07 Mar
Get better soon Anna!!
07 Mar
Thank you both! I'm getting so annoyed of announcing I trashed my knees again at least once a week, lol. I need to get my sh*t together for real.
07 Mar
You will. Takes time to figure out what works. Just keep at it and you'll find your solution. :)
07 Mar
Also on my list: stop the swearing. Lol!
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Mar 12, 2015 2:10pm
via Android

Workout 1 &2 done this week.
Will try for 3 tomorrow.
Working that butt. Feeling the burn!

13 Mar
Workout 3 done! Ready for next week! └(^o^)┘
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Mar 14, 2015 11:17am
via Android

Joining in Just completed Week 1

14 Mar
Go Miha! Go! ^^
14 Mar
I like the fact there are 3 different workouts to do in one week ^^ Not too easy, neither impossible... I'm starting to like this challenge :)
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 5:05pm
via Android

3rd week over! Bring on week 4.

28 Mar
Last week. Dobe and done! Thank you Helen!!! I'll look out for the next ones you create. ^^
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Apr 4, 2015 9:30am
via Android

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Just completed Week 4, I loved this challenge and even though I couldn't use heavy weights I still notice an improvement, mostly on hamstrings. I highly recommend it. I think I'll do it again after a while.

Thank you, Helen

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51