2 posts | Original | Recent
6 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 10:22pm
via Android

Vegetarian Do anyone know how to become a vegetarian? I really wanna become All-Out Abs

09 Mar
Try transitioning into the lifestyle. While I personally became totally vegetarian right away, most people find transitioning easier. Start by eating vegetarian one day a week, then two, three etc. This way, you build up a repertoire of recipes. Alternatively, you could eliminate one source of meat from your diet at a time, like stop eating red meat, then poultry, then fish. If you have any questions about being a vegetarian, feel free to ask me :-)
949 Posts
Mar 9, 2015 11:10pm
via Android

There are a ton of articles on this. When i was veg it was a long constant process of learning more and more about nutrition and diet. Do some googling. Try things like "how to vegetarian" and "vegetarian nutrition"

It's pretty simple, you just gotta concentrate more on getting a few nutrients that are much easier to get if you eat a lot of meat (like protein, for one)

09 Mar
I am now a vegetarian but I use to do it for 3 to 6mos out of the year but I know now I want to make it permenant. The key is to learn to adjust your taste buds and I didnt get this way out the gate. Research and utilize YouTube which is a huge help. Some say Pinterest but I have yet to do so. Hope that helps!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51