10 Mar
@InesC because my account is lame with 5 followers
10 Mar
It doesn't matter!u don't need followers to get results
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 6:23pm
via Android

Hey, you just started yesterday. Take it easy, the followers will come. Engage in discussions, like and comment other people's workouts and photos and you'll make friends. Having followers is nice for sure, but it's not an end in itself.

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 6:34pm

I need chicken!

10 Mar
Who doesn't. My fiance ate the leftovers from yesterday's delicious chicken. :(((
10 Mar
Mmm pan grilled chicken breast with au gratin potatoes and kale...omg get in my mouth.
10 Mar
Nooo, oven-baked with bacon, mushrooms, white wine and cream. With chili and garlic spiced brussels sprouts and marinated broccoli.
10 Mar
My stomach just orgasmed.
10 Mar
Noooooo!! Spicy chicken fajitas with a hot salsa & side order of Mexican rice!!
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Mar 10, 2015 9:38pm
via Android

I hope Scotty ate! LOL

11 Mar
I sure did.
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 11, 2015 8:18am
via Android

I'm going to be straightforward with you. Soliciting for followers won't get you more followers. People won't think "hey, here's an interesting and nice person I want to follow". They're more likely going to get annoyed. Engage in interaction with other people, and they'll naturally engage in interaction with you. Spend some of your time on other people, and they'll spend some of their time on you. It's a give and receive game where you gain mutual respect for each other.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51