Scale wont budge

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
99 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 5:41am
via Android

So the scales haven't been going down for a while now,probably a few months, but every time someone sees me they say ive lost weight.
Is it possible that if you're gaining muscles, the scales dont go down?

17 Mar
Its quite possible...u getting toned..losing fat... why dont u get ur pic clicked then after a month click another pic and see the diffrence...still if u wont see any change then its sign of platue and better u take a week of then again start workout but a diffrent one..
17 Mar
Thanks Padam im gonna do the pic diary :)
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 17, 2015 6:56am
via Android

Yes it's entirely possible to loose fat while the scale remain the same, your fitness level will increase as you gain more muscle and your appearance. My advice get your body fat percentage measured and focus on lowering that plus keep a monthly progress pic diary, that has helped a lot of people in tracking their progress and at the end of the day what exactly do you want? To look better and be healthy or the scale to show the number you want..

17 Mar
I obviously want to look better. I don't even have a scale at home. But every time i go to someones house i check my weight on their scales :') ill do the pic diary then. Sounds like a good idea. Thanks :)
18 Mar
No worries :) good luck with your goals

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51