Recovery after illness

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 21, 2015 6:31am
via Android

After a whole week spent at home with a stomach virus I'm ready to get back in exercise routine.Usally after such disease I take two days to rest and to slowly begin with a normal diet.I havr no problem with motivation but my problem is that I want everything right now,so I usually start with exercises that I do when I'm not sick.I have to learn how to slowly get back in routine. :) Do you have any exercise tips for me.Please,long and easy exercises...:((

21 Mar
Stretching and Yoga can be affective workouts while your recovering...I do the same and push to hard with reoccurring shoulder injury.
21 Mar
I have to live with the fact that a stretching is workout...:) It's unusual for me..:)
21 Mar
I understand as I was the same...when you move into yoga it can get quite difficult...but its not cardio intensive as you probably like but its still benefiting you while you heal up...build up slowly is a PITA but has to be done to get to full strength safely.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 21, 2015 12:36pm
via Android

I know how easy it is to push yourself too hard, just listen to your body and you will soon back to your  top fitness levels

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51