Less days or exercises?

3 posts | Original | Recent
3 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 5:49am
via Android

After like 1 month I started to an upper level, but after a day of workouts I feel little tired and with some muscles little hacking, then my question is: better if I work one less day or better if I do a "light" day with fewer workouts?? Thanks and keep fit!

03 Apr
I think you should rest 3 days per week and drink water sleep 7hours and keep straight ahead with your workouts fitness
03 Apr
Personally, I wouldn't take a rest day until the pain or whatever is where you can't move. It's hard for me to stay focused on my goals and if I take a rest day, I can guarantee the next day I won't work out either. Therefore, rest days are a no go for me. If you feel you need a rest day though, try working through your exercise schedule and figure what day would be best for you (: hope this helped
68 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 7:13am
via Android

I work out every second day doing  the treadmill to warm up i run 2.5ks first then i stretch do my ab circle pro for 15 mins then i jump on Youtube with my favorite videos & trainers doing hand weights arms,bis,tri's & shoulders,chest then i do 3 workouts 15 mins each on my abs.i also when im not on a workout day i focus on light exercising nothing heavy our bodies needs sleep and rest its vital.i also flush my body with H2o 2 litres per day everyday. When im working out i go really hard i want have my body exhausted sweating every where u must do cardio to see the ab muscles  if that's your goal its mine!! Im 60 kilos and 5 foot 6 bmi 21 hope tht helps.☺

05 Apr
Thanks atm I'm working on my upper body and abs is one of my goals, now I'm waiting for better days to re-start to do some running... And cardio exercise? Some example? They works on your abs? (I'm 1.75/80 meters for 70 kilos)
520 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 9:23am
via Android

One rest day in a week is recommended.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51