Help. Working out.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 4:25pm
via Android

Hey, can you help me? Are there any workouts for legs, (especially thighs) with minimal impact on my knees (have health problems) ?
Something doesn't like squats and jumps maybe...

03 Apr
Wana train legs without bothring knee. I dnt thnk so there is any
03 Apr
I also have knee problem coz it twists with jerks. Download an app called "Fitivity: Knee Stabilization". The name might differ but it helps to stablize your knees. Also, use knee caps for support. But as far as legs exercises are concerned, there aren't much. You you can do it improve your knee. All the best.
04 Apr
Thank you!
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 5:09pm
via Android

To take pressure from your knees do squats with knees BEHIND your toes. Also avoid wall sits, that's really bad for injured knees. I'm doing bridge pose instead - almost doing the same job but way better for the knees. Watch the angle their also though: avoid less than 90 degrees.

04 Apr
Thank you, I'll try it!
Image_thumb
44 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 5:52pm
via Android

Try fifer scissors . That could help

04 Apr
Thank you!
04 Apr
Ur welcome kate
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Apr 3, 2015 6:01pm
via Android

Doctors are good at telling you what you can and cannot do, especially if there is a injury or something going on! Good luck!

04 Apr
That's true, they don't want me to do any exercises, but I really want to... Since childhood I used to do sport. I haven't do sport for about 2 years. And now I want do at least not do hard exercises to make my legs and whole body better
04 Apr
Thank you
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 3, 2015 6:08pm
via Android

I hate squats! And they definitely bother my knees. I try a dance/ballet approach..ankle weights or nothing, full leg extension standing: front, side, back. This will also give you a leaner, longer muscle. Also, veeeeery slow, controlled walking up stairs 2 at a time will build up your knees. The stronger your leg muscles and esp. quads get, the less your knees will have to work! Good luck, you're not alone.

04 Apr
Thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51