Run and loose muscle

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 5:06pm
via Android

Hii i m desparate to loose belly fat .. i m going to gym every day almost for 6 days in a week hardly miss any day. But i m not lossng belly fat. Although i m building some muscle. Now i want to do runing with weight training as well. I need some advice whether i should start running or jst stick with weight training.. i heard if i will run i will loose muscle as well i dont wana muscle help plzz

16 Apr
I just brisk walk. While I am walking, I tighten my belly and slightly turn from side to side while walking. Try aerobics as well, also buy you some fat burner pills. They will cause the fats that you eat to turn into energy so that you may have more energy to workout. They decrease your appetite as well.Look into Green Smoothies, they are fat eaters on the belly big time. I get my products from IT WORKS! they are massively awesome. I am gradually getting my sexy back! Everything above is helping me to succeed and it will do...
16 Apr
I agree I run everyday I don't lose muscle I feel it helps keep my heart healthy and when I weight train I can do more reps and stuff cus I'm not so tired
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Apr 15, 2015 10:36pm

That's a persistant rumour. If you run in a moderate speed for 30, 45 or even 60 minutes, you won't burn muscles.
If you do hig intensive running, your body also burns muscles (protein) to get energy. If you eat carbs and protein after this workout and do your workouts, nothing bad will happen.
But it's not just with running. If you're doing intensive workouts, for example tabata for upper body, the same will happen.

Cardio/running is important and will give you a lot of benefit.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 2:33am
via Android

Thanks

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Apr 16, 2015 2:39am
via Android

Walking or jogging burning fat not muscles.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51