Looking for any tips or advice on working out

8 posts | Original | Recent

371127_1214731199_112702911_n_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 22, 2015 3:05am
via Android

Trying to lose some pounds and get tone ..its so hard to stay motivated

22 Apr
Keep pulling towards your goals. And let your reasons you started (if they're solid) push you. Don't be discouraged, allow yourself time to make it. It won't happen over night I can assure you. But know each day you get up and move is one more building block in the fortress you're attempting to build. Start at the base, the core of fitness...your mind. Steel your mind to the idea that you Will reach your goals, you Will be successful, and you Won't let shit stop you. Believe it. Know it . Your body will follow suit. Remain humble. Remain...
22 Apr
Go to YouTube and watch some extreme makeover : weight loss edition. It always motivates me... and some parts will maybe make you cry.. but there are huge huge people losing literally half their body weight, over a years time but it always makes me think, "if they can do THAT then why the hell can't I?!?".
22 Apr
Im addicted to Youtube to not for success stories cause how do u know its real? I love Xhit videos abs,arms. Rebecca is so very motivating so she has been able to keep me interested and i can't wait to wake up and turn it on. Skimble im not a fan . I think its a personal preference :-) check out these channels on Youtube ; (PopSugar Fittness )working the arms with 5-8pound weights i min each excerise . (Fittness Blender )standing abs routine is great for those muscles exp for sore backs or ppl who don't like laying on...
22 Apr
Well, the show I'm talking about shows actual footage through that whole year along with weigh ins workouts and challenges that would be hard for a fit person to accomplish. That's why I like it. The others are probably fake though.. lol.
371127_1214731199_112702911_n_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 22, 2015 6:06am
via Android

Thanks for all the tips... Definitely going to check out YouTube.

Image_thumb
158 Posts
Apr 22, 2015 10:46am
via Android

Make it routine. Get up an hour early and work out in the morning. You will feel much better throughout the day. When you get back from work you don't always have the energy or the will to work out. Get up early, work out, get the routine in your system, problem solved.

22 Apr
Try starting out slow than work you way up!
Image_thumb
95 Posts
Apr 23, 2015 4:03am
via iOS
Consistency is important. A little bit every day is better than a lot only once.  Even as little as 4-10 minutes each day can be effective if you push yourself.
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Apr 23, 2015 4:32am
via Android

Work out partner best there is

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 3:59am
via iOS
I train like a madman, eat a lot of protein through the day, Nutella at night and have sex every day. 

Seems to work for me. 
26 Apr
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 5:24am
via Android

Be temperate and don't over do anything. Make a routine that fits your needs. God bless

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 25, 2015 12:33pm
via Android

Tpjadjwmjapj

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51