How often?

5 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Apr 22, 2015 7:40pm
via iOS
I have one question ,so please write me your opinion. ☺️ I read on the internet that it's better to do workout just 3x in one week . I do my workouts 5x in the week , it is wrong ? And which workouts should I do /what are your favourite workouts ?
22 Apr
Homestly they say 3x a week so you dont over work your body but if you are use to it then go ahead. I used to work out 6 days a week. I think you just get results faster
22 Apr
Thank you so much ️ yeah I do it so 4 months now ,but I had this question all the time and I had no one who could answer this :D
22 Apr
Really wow. Yea i find it more affective it keeps you in the mind frame to work out more as well.
22 Apr
821 Posts
Apr 22, 2015 8:07pm
via Android

I try to do something everyday of the week even if it's just quick home workouts. As for full on gym sessions I do at least 5 days. If your a begginer and trying to get results you could do a 4 day split, so your body can get the rest it needs to grow.

513 Posts
Apr 22, 2015 8:18pm
via Android

It depends a lot on how intense the workouts you do are and how much you vary between the muscles groups you work on, so just listen to your body.

211 Posts
Apr 22, 2015 9:30pm

The danger is, beginners do too much to get fast results. But even when your muscles grow, your bones, bowstrings, ribbons and also your fascias have to adapt. This can take up to one year. If you overdo, you risk injuries. Many workouts in magazines/dvd are intensive. Andif you do HIT or HIIT and work on all muscle groups, these rest days are important,
If you also do moderate workouts and get enough rest, it's ok to do more. Listen to your body!

95 Posts
Apr 22, 2015 10:11pm
via iOS
I would say that there are many factors that would determine how frequently you work out: 

What are your goals?
How intense are your workouts?
Are you working the same muscle groups or different ones?
What kinds of workouts are you participating in (cardio, weights, somewhere in between...)?

I try to do something every day that increases my heart rate and is difficult for me to do.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51